We’d like to update you on the recent improvements to the iNARTE application and certification processes. These updates are based on certification best practices and input from the iNARTE stakeholder community.
The following changes, which are effective immediately, have been officially endorsed by the iNARTE Advisory Committee:
- The current application process has allowed up to five years from the date of application to provide supporting documentation/examination results. The application process has now been realigned to the existing Exemplar Global processes. Applicants now have a more reasonable amount of time from submission and payment of their application to provide any additional information or documents. For iNARTE applicants, this time frame will now be one year from date of application.
- Applicants are no longer required to submit any test questions prior to being certified, given that all other requirements are met. For individuals who currently have an open application that submitted test questions as part of their application, the questions will be considered for inclusion into the iNARTE question pool.
- The Exemplar Global iNARTE Examiner has been given the authority to review, verify, and recommend approval for all future iNARTE certification applicants in accordance with established requirements and procedures. However, applications that require technical confirmation, or applications that have been appealed will still require approval by the Review Committee.
The application process used for iNARTE certification applicants will mirror the current process used for all other Exemplar Global certification programs. This process consists of the following steps:
- Applicant submits the application and related supporting evidence;
- The Exemplar Global Examiner reviews and verifies the information supplied;
- When applicable, the applicant takes and passes the required knowledge examination;
- The Exemplar Global Examiner completes the application process and suggests approval if all requirements are met; and
- The Exemplar Global Supervisor approves the application and certification is awarded.
Exemplar Global will be updating iNARTE certificates and ID cards. Sample certificates and ID cards will be displayed on the Exemplar Global website soon.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your on-going support of iNARTE. To continue to maintain relevance in the industry, iNARTE will be undergoing a review to ensure our processes are streamlined and our customers can continue to receive a high level of support and customer service.
If you have any questions, please contact Exemplar Global in your region’s Principal Office.