- You MUST use Google Chrome. Make sure you have Google Chrome installed.
- Read the exam rules.
- Verify your system meets the minimum requirements for this test. (You must use Google Chrome)You must do this at least 24 hours before the test. Make sure that you verify requirements on the same computer you plan to take the test on.This will install a Chrome plugin.
If Google Chrome is not your default browser, open the following link in Google Chrome:
You will be taking a test that utilizes a remote proctor. This system allows for you to take the test at a convenient time of your choosing, and it will allow for the proctoring of your test by recording the visual, audio, and desktop aspects of your test and test environment.
Room / Space preparations:
- The lighting in the room must be bright enough so that your face and eyes can be seen throughout the duration of the test.
- Your desk / workspace must be completely cleared of all books and reference materials. In addition, please clear the entire room (including walls and bookshelves) of any materials that could be considered reference materials. Any suspect items seen during the initial room scan by your proctor will be flagged unless otherwise approved by iNARTE/Exemplar Global.
*Violation of any these preparations will be flagged during your test by the web proctor, and you may FAIL your test, may not be eligible for a refund and may be banned from re-taking the test.
2. Ensure you adhere to the rules during your test.
- You MUST provide your valid government issued photo ID when requested.
- You MUST scan the room with you webcam when directed.
- You MUST remain directly in front of your webcam for the duration of the test.
- You MUST NOT have anyone else in the room with you for the duration of your test.
- You MUST NOT interact or communicate with anyone by any means while testing
- You MUST NOT use any other electronic devices (phone, ipod, headphones, MP3 player, another computer, etc.) while taking the test.
- You MUST NOT use any mobile device or have any mobile device within your eyesight during the test.
- You MUST NOT access other websites or applications on the computer while testing.
- You MUST NOT intentionally disable internet connection while testing.
*Violation of any these rules will be flagged during your test by the web proctor, and you may FAIL your test, may not be eligible for a refund and may be banned from re-taking the test.
3. Sign-in to your test.
Please be sure that you are 100% ready and have the allotted time available before taking your test.
Remote Proctoring technical support is available by phone at 763-447-3207