You will be taking an exam that utilizes the Proctor Exam system. This system allows for you to take the exam at a convenient time of your choosing, and it will allow for the proctoring of your exam by recording the visual, audio, and desktop aspects of your exam and exam environment.
We hope you find the Proctor Exam system convenient and easy to use.
Important: Your first and last name must appear exactly as they do on your government-issued photo ID in order for you to gain certification.
- You MUST use Google Chrome. Please make sure you have Google Chrome installed.
- Read the exam rules.
- The lighting in the room must be bright enough so that your face and eyes can be seen throughout the duration of the test.
- Your desk/workspace must be completely cleared of all books and reference materials. In addition, please clear the entire room (including walls and bookshelves) of any materials that could be considered reference materials. Any suspect items seen during the initial room scan by your proctor will be flagged unless otherwise approved by iNARTE.
* Violation of any these preparations will be flagged during your test by the web proctor, and you may fail your test, and may not be eligible for a refund and be banned from re-taking the test.
Ensure you adhere to the following rules during your test:
- You MUST provide your valid government-issued photo ID when requested.
- You MUST scan the room with your webcam when directed.
- You MUST remain directly in front of your webcam for the duration of the test.
- You MUST NOT have anyone else in the room with you for the duration of your test.
- You MUST NOT interact or communicate with anyone by any means while testing.
- You MUST NOT use any other electronic devices (phone, ipod, headphones, MP3 player, another computer, etc.) while taking the test.
- You MUST NOT use any mobile device or have any mobile device within your eyesight during the test.
- You MUST NOT access other websites or applications on the computer while testing.
- You MUST NOT intentionally disable the internet connection while testing.
*Violation of any these rules will be flagged during your test by the web proctor, and you may fail your test, and may not be eligible for a refund and be banned from re-taking the test.
Proctor Exam technical support is available by phone at 763-447-3207.