Wireless Installer positions held include:
- Unlicensed Wireless Systems Engineer
- Wireless Systems Engineer
- Wireless Systems Installation Engineer
- Unlicensed Wireless Systems Technician
- Wireless Systems Technician
- Wireless Systems Installation Technician
- Wireless Internet Service Provider
The Wireless Device Certification Professional (WDCP) Certification program certifies those people dealing with the installation of unlicensed systems to add definition to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requirement for professional installation.
Professional Certification for both Engineers & Technicians
This certification is intended to be suitable for both Engineers and Technicians who are skilled and knowledgeable in the global regulatory requirements applicable to the wide range of Wireless Devices now being introduced to almost all market segments. Accordingly, Exemplar Global does not mandate a specific post-secondary education background, although an appropriate engineering or physical science qualification will be recognized during application review. Candidates without such a background will be allowed to support their application through years of direct work experience.
Candidates who are already iNARTE Certified EMC Engineers or Technicians will be allowed exemption from Part 1 of the WDCP examination, which covers EMC basic knowledge and fundamentals. Part 2 must be attempted since it contains questions directly applicable to the certification testing of wireless devices.
|Application Fee||Re-Examination Fee||Online Examination Fee|
|WDCP||Certification in review at this time||Certification in review at this time||Certification in review at this time|
To apply for iNARTE Wireless Device Certification Professional (WDCP) Certification, download the Certification Criteria document below then contact us. The Certification Criteria document contains useful information such as:
- Wireless Certification Professional criteria
- Preparing for the Examination
- Wireless Certification Reference Titles
- Study Material Order form
- Application Instructions
- Certification Application form
- Detailed Work Experience form
- Reference form
- Question Submission form