Developed in partnership with RMV Technology Group LLC (a NASA industry partner), iNARTE® ESD Aerospace & Defense Engineer™ Certification is a hands-on instrument-driven electrostatic (ESD) training course designed specifically for the aerospace and defense industry.
Who should take this course?
The course is geared towards individuals in manufacturing, quality, logistics, safety, mission assurance, procurement engineers, ESD program managers, and project managers, as well as other engineers or technicians.
What does the course cover?
The hands-on training course covers:
- ESD training for harsh environments
- Utilization of ANSI/ESD S20.20, NASA 8739.6, and Mil-Std ESD updates
- Verification of ESD materials, products, and workstations
- New ESD packaging, handling, storage, and transportation
- Instrument-driven hands on ESD troubleshooting
- Following an ESD material qualification list (MQL)
- Incoming inspection “first line of defense” techniques
- Certification examination
The training course has a duration of 40-hours in total.
For more information, contact:
for more information.
Code of Ethics
Click here to download the iNARTE Code of Ethics