Developed in partnership with RMV Technology Group LLC (a NASA industry partner), iNARTE® ESD Aerospace & Defense Engineer™ Certification is a hands-on instrument-driven electrostatic (ESD) training course designed specifically for the aerospace and defense industry.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for iNARTE® Certified Aerospace & Defense ESD Engineer™ candidates who have a B.S. in engineering or the field science supporting Space & Defense as ESD Program Managers, Manufacturing Engineers, Safety & Mission Assurance, Engineering Procurement, Quality Engineering, Project Managers and Engineering Management experienced in the field of electrostatic discharge (ESD).
What does the course cover?
The hands-on training course covers:
- ESD training for harsh environments
- Utilization of ANSI/ESD S20.20, NASA 8739.6, and Mil-Std ESD updates
- Verification of ESD materials, products, and workstations
- New ESD packaging, handling, storage, and transportation
- Instrument-driven hands on ESD troubleshooting
- Following an ESD material qualification list (MQL)
- Incoming inspection “first line of defense” techniques
- Certification examination
The training course has a duration of 40-hours in total.
For more information, contact:
for more information.
Code of Ethics
Click here to download the iNARTE Code of Ethics