Who should take this course?The course is geared towards individuals in manufacturing, quality, logistics, safety, mission assurance, procurement engineers, ESD program managers, and project managers, as well as other engineers or technicians.
What does the course cover?The hands-on training course covers:
- ESD training for harsh environments
- Utilization of ANSI/ESD S20.20, NASA 8739.6, and Mil-Std ESD updates
- Verification of ESD materials, products, and workstations
- New ESD packaging, handling, storage, and transportation
- Instrument-driven hands on ESD troubleshooting
- Following an ESD material qualification list (MQL)
- Incoming inspection “first line of defense” techniques
- Certification examination
For more information, contact:
Click here for more information.