Expressions of interest are open – Industry Advisory Panel
By Andrew Baines, president and CEO of Exemplar Global
Exemplar Global is currently seeking nominations from individuals with an interest in volunteering for the Exemplar Global iNARTE® Industry Advisory Panel.
The primary objectives of the Advisory Panel are to provide thought leadership, industry insights and technical advice to Exemplar Global.
When selecting Advisory Panel members, Exemplar Global will take into consideration:
- Connection and contribution to various Bodies of Knowledge (BoK), as relevant to iNARTE®.
- Access to knowledge/education in the required disciplines, business acumen, and financial and commercial expertise.
- Nominees will have specific expertise in a relevant field.
- Engagement with other organizations.
- Attendance at relevant professional meetings. These meetings provide a valuable method of keeping informed of significant new studies in the field and of identifying industry trends.
- Global representation and diversity.
We are seeking representation from across the sector, including business, industry and technical experts, partners, students, teachers, and experts in related fields.
Time commitments are typically 1-2 hours per quarter and as meetings are held remotely, there is no requirement for travel.
If you wish to get more information or would like to be considered please submit you CV or written expression of interest to email@example.com
by 12 May 2023.
iNARTE® is part of Exemplar Global, an independent, not-for-profit organization with its team based in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. Exemplar Global is a subsidiary of the American Society of Quality (ASQ), the leading organization for quality professionals. The iNARTE® brand and certification business is wholly owned and managed by Exemplar Global.
iNARTE® stands for the International Association for Radio, Telecommunications and Electromagnetics. iNARTE® certifications are for qualified engineers and technicians in the fields of telecommunications, electromagnetic compatibility/interference (EMC/EMI), product safety (PS), electrostatic discharge control (ESD), and wireless systems installation.